We have a great new job opportunity with a new and ambitious clothing brand, who are looking to recruit an experienced PPC Digital Marketing professional to join their growing team.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Generating weekly sales reports – analysing and developing/implementing improvements.
- Analysing key statistics (e.g conversion/bounce/traffic etc)
- Managing advertising campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on performance on campaigns
- Managing marketing calendar
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge and experience of PPC, Google ads, Google shopping, paid social media, and optimisation.
Experience of affiliate marketing is also desirable (not essential)
This role is full time but can be part home based, part office based (3 days a week in the office)
Salary is negotiable for this role.
Interested? For details please click to apply, or call Cherel at Fashion Personnel on 0115 697 0120 for an informal chat