Excellent career opportunity for all you PPE specialist out there!
We are seeking an internal Business Development Exec to be based from home anywhere within the UK but must be willing to travel to the office in Gloucestershire and the odd occasion to meet customers. Soft PPE knowledge is absolutely essential to this role ! along with excellent communication and listening skills , your role will be looking for new business opportunities and managing some existing accounts. You must be able to build excellent long term relationships and have a friendly outgoing personality and to ensure the customer has the best customer experience possible .
Our clients are a well established successful company that has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
They have remained true to their core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to their continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
They place the customer at the heart of everything they do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for their business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business they have every function that you’d expect within their offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
This is a really exciting time for the business as they embark on a period of business transformation as they look for PPE specialists across a number of disciplines to strengthen their team in supporting their future growth in this market.
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
We are looking for a PPE New Business Development Executive to join their Private Sector Sales team specifically focusing on introducing PPE products to new businesses.
Working closely with a specific Regional Account Manager, you will be responsible for the entire UK, generating new business leads and opportunities.
In collaboration with the Regional Account Manager, you will build great relationships and really understand the needs and patterns of your customers to best maximise sales opportunities.
On a day to day basis, you will;
- Make sales approaches to new customers via call and email
- Research new business opportunities and undertake research of your industry to strategically target and plan your business development.
- Deliver the sales & margin targets for your defined accounts / area,
- Understand and contribute to the account plans with clear aims, objectives and defined milestones
- Responsibility for building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Work effectively on leads passed through the business whilst also contributing to acquiring leads through targeted self-generation
- You will come from a PPE sales role where you are currently thriving in your role but looking for that next step in your career.
- You will be highly knowledgeable in the world of PPE and medical devices; a background in either would be preferred.
- You will have a strong track record of working with B2B customers across the Private and Public sector.
- They are a very vibrant and dynamic team and looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join their fantastic team.
- You can be based anywhere in the UK but with a willingness to travel to their other offices in Gloucestershire on a monthly basis and also be able to travel on the odd occasion to customer sites if needed
As part of their continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything they do and to build a better working environment for their teams, within their modern, open plan offices, they have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, they take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by their very active social committee.
Your introduction to the company starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from their in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of their training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
They have been incredibly proud to support the NHS and all our customers over the COVID-19 pandemic, rapidly changing their business to support and provide uniforms and PPE to their customers whilst keeping there employees safe. They have embraced new ways of working and continued to work effectively providing their customers with the very best level of service at such a difficult time for everyone involved.
Does this sounds like you ? Do you want to be a part of a fast paced growing business? if so , then don't delay - send your CV details today ... Thank you and stay safe