An excellent opportunity to join an expanding Wholesale team as a US Wholesale Manager. You will be working closely with the Head of Wholesale to deliver the US sales strategy and drive revenue and performance across the US market and will be responsible for leading the US sales team and working with agents to ensure all targets are achieved.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Working with the HoW to establish and execute a clear commercial strategy for the UK market to maximise wholesale revenue.
- Managing the UK sales team and working collaboratively with sales agents to achieve company targets for retention and growth.
- Proactively working with global wholesale managers to promote best practice and increase sales.
- Acting as a main point of contact for all UK agents.
- Tracking weekly sales and report actions on opportunities or risks.
- Working with HoW to develop seasonal strategies, incentives around events and holidays to ensure company’s targets are achieved.
- Ensuring the brand is well represented in stores and/or online and drive marketing opportunities.
- Working with events team and agents to run all UK showrooms.
- Delivering structured feedback to the design team and head of wholesale on collection performance.
- Liaising with visual merchandising teams to ensure brand guidelines are maintained across the UK stores.
- Stay fully informed of competitors and market trends.
- Monitoring seasonal and yearly performance, by delivering relevant reports and business reviews.
- Identify customer requirements and opportunities and coordinate with other departments to implement.
- Minimise lost sales or customer cancellations and coordinate, where necessary, with other departments to find solutions.
- Assisting with ad-hoc departmental projects.
Key Requirements: -
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong team management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Keen to take ownership in a role with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Positive and inspiring team player and a confident communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadline.
- Excellent market awareness and analytical skills.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the V&C GDPR Policy.