As PR Intern you will be assisting the PR Consultant on different projects, providing support with US and UK press coverage, celebrity gifting and loans, editorial database activity and social media support, half a day for 2 days a week.
Exciting opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the fashion PR industry, working with internationally sold, independent London labels.
If you are currently studying or are a recent graduate in Fashion PR, Social Media or Communications and are seeking industry experience, this is an opportunity to learn from a PR expert.
You must be a motivated self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude, meticulously detail oriented and highly organised.
- Searching for press hits
- Searching for celebrity placements
- Helping with celebrity gifting/packaging/tracking
- Editorial database organisation, activity and updates
- Following up with loans/gifting
- Social media support
- Fashion PR, Social Media or Communications student or recent graduate
- Fluent english with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail