PR Manager opportunity with an internationally known luxury British brand based in Central London. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years' PR experience with strong UK and international press contacts relevant to the luxury fashion or jewellery industry.
Growing luxury jewellery brand with a fast-paced, motivating work environment and beautiful Central London based offices. This a great time to join the brand as they have been growing from strength to strength with a quickly expanding social media following, increasing customer base and excellent press coverage and product placement.
- You will be responsible for building and developing strong strategic relationships with celebrities, key stylists and influencers
- Create and implement the global press strategy
- PR budget management
- Write and distribute press releases
- Building strong relationships with media contacts across all different levels
- Organising press days
- Regularly pitching to targeted press contacts, successfully securing coverage
- Manage the press agency
- Oversee all press reports
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Must come from a jewellery or fashion background - luxury or contemporary
- Strong UK press contacts
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- BA degree in PR or similar
Salary up to £55k
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£40000 - £55000 per annum