This is a rare opportunity to join a forward thinking retailer who are a market leader in Womenswear, they are looking to recruit a creative print designer, with a feminine and fashion forward handwriting. You will work on surface pattern, embellishment, and placement graphics along with the Garment Design teams, Buyers and Head of Design.
- You will have a fashion and feminine handwriting, with experience in varied print techniques.
- You will work on bespoke prints, move on’s and re-colours.
- You will develop ranges together with the Buyers and Apparel team design
- You will travel to trade shows, comp shops and supplier meetings.
- Having responsibility for trend and market research.
- Identifying the next big thing in the womenswear print market.
- Knowledge of multiple print techniques.
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to communicate at all levels is key
- CAD Skills are essential
- Good knowledge of womenswear and experience in a similar role is essential
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to- email@example.com quoting our reference: 11509 MM.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent Upon Experience
0330 335 0986