I've got a fantastic new role with a successful client of mine who is a leading supplier to Inditex. They are looking for a strong, motivated and creative Print Designer to join their expanding team based in London.
This role will be working across a mixture of market leading high street retailers where you'd be designing commercial yet trend lead prints. This role will enquire quite a lot of travel, once a month at least to Europe and occasionally to Asia.
We are looking for someone with experience, who is enthusiastic, and a commercial print and graphic fashion designer with experience in ladieswear multi-product who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure. This is a great opportunity for a Print Designer who has previously worked within a similar role for the fashion industry and is looking for a new challenging position.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work closely with a team of Garment Designers to develop correct print handwriting.
- Responsible for checking strike off's and pantone approvals.
- Attend customer meetings, with regular travel to Europe.
- Work to customer design briefs.
- Up to date with catwalk trends and constantly monitoring the market as well as competitor activity.
- Design and develop innovative and creative on-trend prints.
- Liaise with overseas factories.
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline.
- Have an eye for colour and texture.
- Must have a commercial trend led portfolio showcasing inspirational prints, graphics, slogans and motif's.
- Will have experience of producing artwork of a print ready commercial standard - All over repeat pattern, placement print and motif design experience.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Good communication skills and a confident presenter when presenting findings and print designs to clients.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Adapt on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator
- Creative and enthusiastic.