Milano Pro Sport is a leading UK supplier in gymnastics wear, looking for a Print Garment Technologist with expert creative skills who feel they can offer something to our team. We are seeking someone with a passion for design with lots of drive and enthusiasm, ideally with previous experience in a similar role but it is not essential.
You will need to demonstrate a proven track record, have an excellent design portfolio and be ready for a new challenge.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for grading digital graphics created by the design team for various garments including girls/boys’ leotards, tracksuits, t-shirts and cheer designs which we sublimate in house.
- Grading digital graphics in a range of sizes for club orders including leotards/cheer/leisurewear.
- Managing the inhouse print production regarding sizing and orders.
- Thinking creatively to produce new print ideas for a range of products.
- Maintaining a consistent look and feel for the brand.
- Opportunity to work as part of an expanding design team.
- Experience in a similar design role preferred.
- Strong understanding of garment construction.
- Creative outlook with interests in the latest design trends.
- PC/Mac literate with full experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Self-motivated with ability to work to own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Team player with ability to work with different people throughout the company.
- Highly organised with good time management skills and the ability to react quickly to changing demands, priorities and deadlines.
We are looking for candidates with a Fashion/Graphic Design Degree or similar qualification. Previous design experience would be highly advantageous especially in the sportswear sector, but it is not essential.
This is a unique opportunity to build experience and see the full manufacturing process from start to finish. If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply with your updated CV.