My client is a specialist in their field of outdoor clothing for women and they have a very exciting new opportunity to join their tight knit team. This role is a broad spectrum across both design, development, and garment tech/ merchandising. This role would ideally suit a graduate with a year in industry experience, who is eager to get a solid commercial knowledge of the entire manufacturing process within an Outdoor brand from design through to production.
Product Assistant- The role:
- Preparing colour & fabric swatches to send out to suppliers
- Working closely with the Garment Tech and Product Development team: Assisting them with any tasks needed.
- Measuring garment samples
- Attending & taking notes during design & fit meetings
- Sending, tracking & checking in packages & samples
- Design file management and cataloguing
- Photo Re-Colours, Image Resizing & Editing
- Keeping main range collection boards up to date & ensuring all samples are well organised and labelled.
- Updating and Amending Tech Packs as necessary.
Product Assistant- The person:
- Degree in Fashion or Other Role Relevant Degree
- Industry Experience Essential (Preferably year in Industry as part of degree)
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop with some knowledge of InDesign
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft products
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Proactive team player/ Self-starter
- Adaptable & Creative- Will adapt to help fit the business needs as the buisiness grows.
- Passion & hunger to work in a leading women’s first outdoor brand.
This role offers fantastic company benefits too!
If this opportunity excites you, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 12191 PP
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of