Purpose of role:
To ensure compliance to Client’s QA & Compliance Standards. To work alongside QA, Service providers, suppliers and key stakeholders to establish and maintain best practise and minimising risk to Client’s business. The role reports to the Compliance Manager.
• Define product compliance requirements and advise the buying teams and other departments on safety and compliance related issues prior to product sign off
• Alongside QA ensure all products tested to Client’s and Legal requirements
• To maintain awareness of compliance regulations within emerging markets and existing markets. Identifies compliance trends to support training needs and to leverage possible risk to the Client.
• Support the compliance manager to compile the business requirements for new markets and ensure solutions to mitigate risk
• Support the Product Incident Group to management of any serious business compliance/quality issues
• Establish and maintain relationships with Customer Services, Legal and Retail teams.
• Manage the review and update on all testing packages on a regular basis through approved 3rd parties
• Monitor and report on supplier testing and failure/compliance rates
• In Conjunction with QA & SP's develop and own "root cause" analysis process for all compliance testing failures
• Research and analyse compliance data and proactively seek commercial problem solving to potential compliance issues
• Implement process for maintaining regulatory documentation to support with preparing regulatory submissions and managing the regulatory submission process
• Review and re-launch compliance identity across the business.
• Support with product incident management directed by the Compliance Manager.
• Support a robust quality and compliance training academy to support the business both internally and externally - relevant for all product categorises and trading markets.
• Liaise with Supply Chain and ensure all compliance certificates are issued in line with Primark critical path
• Identifies compliance project needs across the business
• Update QA/Compliance manual as directed by the Compliance Manager
• Provides guidance and direction to the team to support and resolve compliance issues in a timely manner with clear solutions and communication to all relevant stakeholders.
• Key point of contact for Client’s off shore administrators
• Takes corrective action with risk suppliers/product in line with the compliance control tower
• Day to day management of portal compliance
• Champions the Compliance Way of Work (WOW) in line with Client’s Business strategy
• Develops a formal due diligence program, engaging with all key stakeholders
• Support quarterly B&M reviews
Skills & Experience
• Ability to analyse and interpret information
• Understanding of product compliance from a legal perspective
• Excellent communication skills
• Ambitious and driven to achieve optimum results
• Strong business ethics
• Advanced computer literacy e.g. Excel
• Ability to influence and communicate effectively