Product Compliance Technologist £35,000
Outdoor/lifestyle brand Manchester
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Compliance Technologist to join the team of this leading brand covering the outdoor category.
With previous experience as a Product Compliance Technologist, you must have a great eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
The role of a Product Compliance Technologist involves:
- Ensure all product complies with industry and EU regulations
- Identify and manage any compliance issues working closely with the development teams
- Being the REACH expert for the business
- Working closely with the Product Developers to ensure product compliance is paramount in any new range development covering outdoor and hard goods
- Ensuring all product testing is up to date and aligned with industry standards
- Keeping the testing manual up to date for your product areas
- Working with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure they are aware of all compliance regulations for their product categories
- Attending compliance training to ensure you are up to date with all regulations
- Work with the internal teams to improve sustainability in all product areas including reducing product waste during manufacture, reducing environmental impact across the product ranges and looking to find sustainable solutions within the product development process
Supporting the design and development teams with all aspects of product compliance you will be an experienced Product Compliance Technologist who is competent and professional. Relevant experience and a passion for outdoor/lifestyle products is essential.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Product Compliance positions - please visit our website for more roles.