We have a new exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our busy product development team. The responsibilities will include –
- Product design.
- Range building.
- Developing technical packs.
- Sample development.
- Following critical path ensuring samples are available at designated times.
- Communicating with overseas factories
- General administration
The right candidate will –
- Have a passion for design and innovation.
- Be knowledgeable in the applications of textiles.
- Take a logical and commercial approach to product design and development.
- Be adaptable to work on a diverse range of products.
- Be proficient in Adobe illustrator.
- Pay attention to fine detail.
- A working knowledge of Photoshop an advantage.
- Equestrian knowledge an advantage but not a requirement.
Dependent on the candidate’s experience
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.