Our client is an award winning luxury designer, based in West London specialising in contemporary women's ready to wear.They are currently looking for a Product Developer to support the team.For this role it is essential that you are an experienced Product Developer within the luxury market
About the role...
- Weekly visits to the two main factories, answering any questions they have regarding production. Referring to spec packs and samples and making sure production matches.
- QC of finished garments and garments in work at manufacturers
- Referring to and updating critical path
- Keeping track of all samples that come in and out of the studio. Liaising with the PR team about any press requests and sending out samples.
- Ordering final fabrics and trims, checking and signing off invoices and passing to accounts to pay
- Maintaining relationships with existing manufacturers and suppliers. Following and chasing fabric delivery dates/lap dips/strike offs/sample delivery dates
- Researching and contacting new manufacturers and suppliers
- At least 4 years experience working in production/product development
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised and efficient
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing, luxury brand. The role has an immediate start.
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates only suitable candidates will be responded too.