The House of Bruar is one of Scotland’s most prestigious and progressive multi channel retailers. Based in Highland Perthshire, the retail store covers 200,000ft2 and has Ladieswear, Menswear, Cashmere Hall, Food Hall and Deli, Restaurant, Country Living Halls, Fishing Department and Scottish Art Gallery. In order to surpass two million visitors and over three million catalogues per year, we are looking for a Product Developer to join the team.
With the rapid growth of direct shopping of textiles, the control of own brand garments needs to be consistent and detailed. Whilst technical knowledge and practical experience are required, the successful candidate must have a passion for clothing and a creative flare. There is a predominance of ladies tailoring and knitwear with specific knowledge in one of these fields being essential.
What we are looking for:
- A customer service ambassador
- A professional who is driven, an excellent communicator and a team player
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
- Highly organised and collaborative, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities
- Work life balance
- Being a part of a company whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community.
- Temporary accommodation
COME AND DO GREAT THINGS WITH US
Please write a covering letter and send with a full CV and any questions to Patrick Birkbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org