As a Product Developer, you will take ownership of all development tasks across licensed sportswear and merchandise and support its day-to-day operations. You are responsible for setting up and managing supplier critical paths, alongside supporting head of department in creating bold & high-quality ranges.
- Critical path management - working with suppliers to ensure it is completed and checked weekly, going back to supplier with comments and flagging anything lateness to the team in a concise manner.
- Ensuring all samples are developed to targeted deadlines with desired aesthetic and fit in line with the brands' handwriting
- Work closely with the design team
- Maintaining line details for their department in conjunction with the rest of the team
- Look after sample management for their department, including sample room & filing
- Responsible of product quality, relevant rigorous testing processes, making sure to protect the innovation applied
- Sending sample submissions – Lab dips/strike offs to customer
- Coordination between departments on sample approvals
- Garment spec/measurement knowledge would be helpful
You must have good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
This is great role to develop your career in product development alongside a supportive team and growing business.
You must have 2+ years’ experience in a Product Development /design environment with experience in a similar role dealing directly with suppliers & customers.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-5001201
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.