Within this role you are, responsible for developing the new collections from design to final salesmen samples. You take care of the proto sampling and ensure the collections are production ready on the set deadlines in regards of quality, price and sampling. Working across Mens, Ladies, Kids sportswear products. This is a 6 month contract.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- You manage the process of new products. Development of new products must be 100% in line with the brands standards a based on quality, target price that meets market needs.
- From the very first design meeting you are involved in the process, where you are expected to be the sounding board in regards of price-, technical and colour boundaries and revert with solutions to overcome those.
- You are responsible for all developments within the Seasonal collections as well the CORE collections and special requests, including the packaging of accessories
- You monitor the production process of the products during its product life cycle, of all products and suppliers that can be anywhere in the world. Main objective to have the right balance between price and quality and never lose sight of standards. You are challenged by going into the small details in order to have better prices without compromising the quality.
- For this you will have intensive contact with your colleagues within the HK Sourcing, Product Management, Supply Chain and Sales departments.
- You facilitate/support the handover of the collection to our Quality team including product specification
- Responsible for the set up and maintenance of BOMs and measurement charts and sharing of those and any updates with the suppliers.
- Research and development of trims, fabrics, and new fits in close conjunction with Design ahead of season release
- Sample management, fit sessions, colour approvals
- Management of key dates within the CP
- Price negotiations with sourcing/supplier
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job Ref: RG-5000734
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.