Established in 2013, Fairfax & Favor has grown into a multi-award-winning brand at the forefront of British Luxury Fashion.
We are looking for a Product Development Assistant for this new role supporting our Outerwear Product Development Team.
Our head office is based Narford, Norfolk and this role will be full-time office based.
- Responsibility for the ordering and management of materials and components
- Maintaining archive of products and components
- Updating raw material costings sheets
- Sending out and receiving development samples to relevant agents/suppliers
- Ordering and chasing in samples for wholesale and marketing
- University degree or equivalent in Design OR previous relevant industry experience is essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be an advantage
- Ability to quickly develop a high level of rapport with suppliers
- Excellent accuracy
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If you have the relevant experience for this role please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (note spelling of ‘favor’)
Due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted