This is an excellent opportunity if you have an interest in the field of fashion accessories, have a good understanding of critical path management and are looking for an admin based role where you will be supporting the design and development team during a time of rapid growth .
Due to the location of the role, you will ideally be a car owner and have a full, clean driving license.
Overall, you will be building relationships and implementing and managing systems to facilitate a seamless communication channel between the client, overseas production sources and internally with the sales and purchasing/production teams.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
• Supporting the Head of Design in all day to day administrative duties.
• Attending development meetings with clients and follow up of subsequent action points as required.
• Manage liaison and development updates between the company and customers.
• Manage liaison / information exchange and development updates between the design department and Far East suppliers. Primarily via email but with the potential to participate in trips to visit Far East suppliers in person along with the design team.
• Coordinate with factories in China to ensure brand values – quality levels, delivery and product schedules are met.
• Participation in regular internal meetings (attended by all department heads) to review status of all ongoing and future design and development projects, in order to ensure that all related updates are shared and discussed fully between key team members.
• Regularly feed back development updates to critical path management team to ensure CP is up to date, optimised and adhered to.
• Accurate completion of fulfillment spreadsheets and product briefs.
• Arranging collection and import of samples from Far East suppliers and arranging dispatch of samples to licensed / MTO brand partners and Far East suppliers.
• Support head of Design in sample review and feedback.
• Contribute creative input throughout product design and development process.
You will be a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, being part of a team but who can also work on their own initiative to very tight deadlines.
An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and also Power Point software is an essential requirement.
On offer is a very competitive salary and travel opportunities.
Up to £28,000