Product Development Manager
- Manage team to handle order, follow up orders to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery with good quality.
- Manage team to arrange fit sample, preproduction sample and top sample making, and send to customers for checking.
- Responsible for order information record and verification, like vendor, price, quantity, color, deliver time, destination, etc.
- Control the vendors(factories)'s fabric and accessories purchasing schedule, sample schedule and produce schedule.
- Customer service and communication with vendors (factories), resolve conflicts, e.g. delivery delay, discount.
- Build team spirit and coach team member to timely finish job with good quality and comply with company policy and process.
- Travel to factories for all development and production.
- Join in customer meeting to present products.
- Has more than 10 years’ experience on garment/apparel knowledge, market in US is preferred.
- Strong problem solving skill.
- Team player and could work under fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking.
- Good sense of art, color, silhouettes.
- Basic computer skill on office application and Email.
- Excellent communicational skills in English
- Good at planning and time management ability, good communication skill.