Job ID 791153
The Senior Product Development & Production Coordinator will be working closely with the PD & Production Manager in delivering 4 seasonal collections with responsibility for ensuring all product information is accurate and up to date, coordinating approval of raw materials, preparing and updating technical packs, gathering information on pricing, minimums and lead times, arranging and attending fit meetings and ensuring each style adheres to the critical path. The collections comprise feminine elevated woven soft separates, prints, dresses, jackets, jumpsuits and outerwear.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role for a contemporary or luxury fashion brand. Key attributes will include; tech pack building, expertise in production, negotiation, costings and pricing, meticulous attention to detail, problem-solving, excellent organisation and effective multi-tasking abilities.
- Support all aspects of the seasonal collection development and production process ensuring each style conforms to the designer vision and critical path from initial concept to final production sample.
- Create technical packs, updating product information as required, ensuring that the factory or pattern cutter is informed of any changes in a timely manner.
- Alongside the PD & Production Manager launch PPS samples with the relevant factories.
- Liaise with factories to ensure samples are delivered in line with the critical path.
- Create Sampling and Production BOMs, ensuring all information is accurate and complete based on sample amendments.
- Monitor costings and margins from initial development to production updating and communicating changes.
- Organise and attend fit meeting with design and technologist, communicating clear and concise comments.
- Work closely on pre-costing and final pricing to ensure each design is delivered on time and within budget.
- Regular communication with suppliers being responsive to their needs, solving problems where possible or escalating, if further input if required.
- Maintain all line sheet data, ensuring it is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Support in maintaining all costs and pricing for raw materials, prototypes, samples and finished goods.
- Raise PO’s for seasonal sampling and production raw materials as instructed communicating requirements to suppliers in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage the seasonal sample tracker and communicate any delays or changes to the PD & Production Manager.
- Ensure all product and raw material information is accurate and up to date in Zedonk.
- Create and manage the raw material inventory.
- Assist with new season fabric and trim research and development.
- Process all product development invoices.
- Partake in seasonal quality control to ensure that final bulk production is finished in line with approved samples.
- Product Development & Production Coordinator with a minimum 4 years’ experience in Women’s RTW working with woven soft separates, prints, dresses, jackets, jumpsuits and outerwear.
- Technically proficient in garment construction and measuring samples with basic pattern making knowledge and awareness of print, finishing and fusing.
- Experience in organising fit meetings and executing fit comments with factories ensuring all samples meet quality, fit and critical path expectations.
- Experience managing costings and margins from development to production.
- Experience working with factories (fully factored) in China and Europe.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Word and Excel.
- Experience working with Zedonk an advantage.
- Fluent and professional written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.