Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have a rare opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager to join their busy New Delhi office working with the childrenswear team.
Assistant Product Manager - The Role:
- Responsible for driving and maximising sales and profit by developing exciting, beautiful and excellent quality jersey products in line with CP across a broad range of departments.
- You must build great relationships with the UK buying and design teams, working with them to understand the needs of the customer.
- Management of customer visits and buying trips.
- Working with the merchandising and technical teams to ensure quality product offers, samples and quotes are always fast and accurate.
- Establish and implement product and sourcing strategies to achieve the sales targets alongside your PM and Merch Manager.
- Deliver and present each season's key fabric and trim trends.
- Monitor status of tech sales re-budget on a continual basis and react as required.
Assistant Product Manager - The Candidate:
- 3-5years of relevant experience in a baby or childrens jerseywear.
- Experience working with the UK market with a keen eye for design, trends and understanding of UK taste levels.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Strategic thinker to be able to offer a competitive edge.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Comprehensive garment technical knowledge.
- Resourceful, energetic and a self starter.
- Confident presenter.
Assistant Product Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary DOE and benefits.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.