Our client, an established ecommerce brand, are looking for a Product Operations Administrator to work closely with the Buying & Merchandising teams.
The Product Operations Administrator will support the wider team across business functions to deliver efficient processes and services within the Buying & Merchandising division.
Responsibilities of the Product Operations Administrator include;
- Accurately updates price changes and associated tasks for promotional events, adhering to agreed deadlines.
- Executes the loading of products and pricing to paper publications as per the critical path
- Assists the Product Operations Lead to ensure that all products are listed with the correct price, discount, and margins
- Raises purchase orders and answers vendor queries relating to concessions products
- Supports the Product Operations Manager in updating the WSSI (Weekly Stock, Sales and Intake) for the concessions function
- Handles customer and business queries, ensuring more complex issues are directed to the correct team member
- Manages the Held Order exemptions process and any other centralised processes as they are developed to drive KPIs and operational efficiencies
- Identify and recommend new processes and ways of working to improve operational inefficiencies
- Ad hoc administrative support as required by the Product Operations Lead
The Product Operations Administrator will be proactive, driven, creative, collaborative and innovative with a positive can do attitude. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, with excellent organisational skills and be a confident communicator.
The Product Operations Administrator will be proficient in the use of Excel, and ideally have knowledge of Dynamics 365, however this is desirable and not essential as full training will be provided.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established company that offer great competitive benefits, a flexible working environment, with huge potential for development and progression.