Product Owner - Cheshire - up to £60k + Benefits
Our client is a multi-channel retailer and the number one company in their field. Having recently invested in their digital offering, this has created a whole new buzz around the business and due to company expansion, a new opportunity has arisen for a Product Owner to join the team.
In the position of Product Owner for our client based in Cheshire, you will be responsible for leading a team that brings together cross- functional areas to identify problems, prioritise change and deliver sustainable and highly valuable outcomes.
Operating with autonomy, you will absorb every part of the target customer journey with a goal of ensuring that the product is always perfectly optimised to deliver the best possible experience for target segments, whilst also maximising the revenue generating opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of conversion optimisation and the customer journey
- Evidence of owning the product roadmap
- Genuine passion for truly connecting with customers
- 3 years experience at a similar level within an online retailer,
- An interest in keeping up to date with the latest technology trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Accountable for defining and delivering benefits cases associated with the web product.
- 5+ years experience with web-based products
- Strong communication skills with a proactive approach
- Technical awareness of tagging, cookies, attribution, web development technologies and their relative merits, Content Management, performance optimisation, SEO, payment solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detailed understanding of e-commerce CX
- Methodical and detail focussed
- Analytical and fact-based decision-making process
- Inquisitive and tenacious
- Technology/digital/e-commerce/Computer Science related degree/qualification preferred.
- Experience of an Omnichannel B2C preferred.
- Commercially aware of the workings of an online retail business
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively.
To find out more, please apply today!