This is an amazing opportunity for a Production and Development Manager to join fabulous Womenswear Brand.
As a Production and Development Manager in this superb business you will be a driven, dynamic and organised multi-tasker dedicated to supporting the product side of the brand and focused on a variety of day-to-day responsibilities and reporting to Head of Brand and Design
* Work closely with Turkey hub on developments and production.
* Understand of production of garments - pattern cutting.
* Undertake all fit session for the brand.
* Check that the finished product is up to required standard.
* Work closely with the design team to ensure a smooth handover from development to production.
* Book in sample and full production deliveries into systems.
* Prepare samples in advance of fit meetings including printing specs, measuring samples, checking off samples due to be fitted.
* Create swing tickets stickers for sampling and ensure all products are stickered correctly.
* Prepare sample shipments to showrooms including creating packing list and ensuring all requested samples are delivered.
* Assist Line Manager with development samples.
* Manage fabric and sub-materials tracker.
* Chase production deliveries by liaising with the factories to ensure deliveries are on time and escalating any delays to Line Manager.
* Manage daily production tasks, including lab dips and bulk approvals.
* Ordering fabrics and trims, whilst ensuring a timely delivery.
* Critical path management.
* Creating a range plan with the design team.
* Organising pattern cutters so patterns are prioritised.
* Actioning strike offs and lab dips and sampling.
* Requesting all samples and prioritising samples needed for range plan.
* Relaying relevant information on all orders to the merchandising team.
* Any other duties as directed by Line Manager.
* Previous experience within production department.
* Proven track record of project management.
* Pro-active with a strong work ethic and highly organised.
* Naturally able to build and retain relationships.
* Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience in creating spec sheets.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* A team-player with a strong sense of initiative and can-do problem solving approach.
* Either a fashion or fashion technology qualification.
If this sounds like a great role for you, can you please apply asap