I have an amazing opportunity for a graduate to join a Luxury Womenswear Retailer as a Production Assistant. For this role you need to be capable with Excel and passionate about pursuing a career within a technical fashion role.
• Supporting Garment Tech with QC – maintaining a QC report.
• Assist Production Manager and Technical team to create a brand manual for suppliers – in regards to quality standards, branding specs, delivery and packaging guidelines etc.
• Ensure that each factory seasonally (including capsules and exclusives) a production pack containing all production orders, product costings, fact sheets and tech packs.
• Check factory packing lists against production order and advise Production Manager of any discrepancies.
• Closely monitoring supplier delivery dates on fabrics and trims, following up frequently – referring to critical path for key deadlines.
• Working with the fabric team on testing new processes and finishing’s.
• Preparing dockets for PPS and production – working closely with Production Coordinator and Tech team to ensure these are completed accurately.
• Creating dispatch notes in Zedonk and ensuring distribution is recorded accurately.
• Consolidating stock fabric for capsule and exclusive collections.
• Updating and maintaining the material tracker in Excel, by style to ensure production team are up to date when ready to launch.
• Participate in weekly production meetings, advising team on docket send outs and establishing priority for the following week.
• Dedicated, hardworking and committed person willing to invest long term
• A passionate and driven graduate ready to make their first step in the industry and
• Good problem solving and data entry skills
• An interest, enthusiasm and passion to peruse a career in fashion production
• Strong individual with excellent communication and organisation skills
If you're looking for a fantastic start to your career, then look no further and apply asap