Founded in 2003, JRC London specialises in textile services – from print design through to bulk
production – for garment manufacturers and retailers in the UK, Europe, and the US. Supplying trend-
setting commercial prints and a comprehensive range of plains and fancies produced in Turkey, Sri
Lanka, India and China, we also offer responsible fabric solutions and have a vast range of recycled
and sustainable fabric options. Working closely alongside clients from an array of online and high
street brands, JRC upholds a strong focus on combining creative design with efficient, high quality
production. JRC London is GRS, BCI, and GOTS accredited.
We now have a vacancy for a full time Production Assistant at our London office.
• Critical Path monitoring
• Reviewing strike off and bulk submits before submission to the customer
• Forming and relaying commercial and constructive submit comments to mills
• Close liaison with mills and customers
• Working closely with the Fabric Technologist to ensure each order has passed relevant testing
and compliance measures prior to shipment
• Handover of each order to the Accounts & Logistics Assistant at the point of shipment
• Overseeing any order amendments and relaying to the mill accordingly
• Keeping supplier and customer Production Trackers updated
• Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role within
fashion textiles and have a clear understanding of the Textile Production process
• Experience of Critical Path Management
• Confident and proactive approach to workload and tasks
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Able to work well under pressure and comfortable working in a fast paced office
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
Please send your covering letter, CV, salary expectations and availability to Jodie@jrclondon.com.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.