An established brand is looking for bright and organised candidate to assist with the purchase of all raw materials from fabrics to trims; liaising directly with suppliers and chasing orders for critical delivery dates. You will assist with the shipping and logistics to ensure products are delivered in line with the Critical path.
- Work on costings and making any amendments through the computer system within agreed deadlines.
- Through the computer system, analyse sales i.e. style, quality, colour, quantity and sizes to assess the manufacturing capacity required. Check, schedule and book production space.
- Constantly liaise with suppliers on fabric/trims, to constantly review availability and update manufacturers on development.
- Reserve space for all processing (e.g. laundries, dyers, embroiders, printers etc.) and ensure that the information is accurately reflected on the computer system.
- Deliveries of completed orders should be monitored and chased, where necessary, and any shortfalls reflected in the computer system.
- To work with and support the Head of production with all internal reporting, Pricing, Delivery schedules and any other reports that we require for the business.
You will have:
- A Manufacturing, production, procurement background
- An excellent knowledge of working with a critical path
- Knowledge in scheduling, planning and prioritising workflow and meeting deadlines.
- Good analytical skills, competent on MS Excel and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
- The ability to plan, schedule and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An understanding of import and export logistics.