Elite have partnered with a made to measure brand in central London, Looking for a Production Assistant . They celebrate and support the individuality of clients, helping them to feel comfortable, empowered and confident in their own skin. They want women to invest in quality that lasts and to shape wardrobes over time that can keep pace with modern life. The are powered by optimism and innovation.
The production assistant's mission is to contribute to the timely delivery of a world class product that aligns with the ethos. Responsible for ongoing production of made-to-measure and all new product development. Key to success will be being extremely organised, reliable, able to prioritise tasks, reacting promptly to requests, problem solving and overall being efficient and effective in the role. The production assistant is driven by the pursuit of excellence for the
customer and delivering on the values.
- Work with the Production Manager on the existing in-house system to ensure all order information is kept up to date and to ensure orders meet the required
- Liaise and build a good relationship with the Atelier to ensure orders are kept to specified timings and queries are dealt with on a timely basis so as not to affect lead times.
- Work with our in-house tailoring team to fulfil requests.
- Liaise with internal and external tailors to organise and book work out to the alterations service. Maintain and keep up to date a log of all garments that are off site and ensure they are completed by the required date.
- Generate order forms to calculate cloth consumption to raise cloth & trim orders.
- Liaise with mills & suppliers to ensure timings are met.
- Log details from invoices to record piece information and dates.
- Work hard to problem solve across various areas of the business that may arise.
- Organise & book weekly shipments to the Atelier.
- Support Production Manager with ad hoc tasks.
- Fulfil any requests to support the development & growth of the business.
- 3+ years’ experience working in garment production-related role.
- Experience within a tailoring organisation would be an advantage but not essential.
- At least a basic understanding of made-to-measure garment construction.
- Passionate about making high quality, timeless products in a responsible way.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to multitask.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity and reliability, with a “hands on” attitude.
- Action oriented with a sense of urgency.
- Collaboration and team-spirited approach.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to work with a fast paced environment and dynamic team.
- Commitment to continuous self-improvement.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Documents.
- Driven by results.
- Customer focused, internally and externally.
- Building the future through competitive and breakthrough strategies.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Persistent, positive and passionate.
If you have what it takes , please submit your cv to email@example.com