Elite have partnered with a clothing manufactures based in the heart of London, they are recruiting for a Production Assistant
Purpose of Role:
Supports Production Manager in the planning, coordination and control of the manufacturing processes, to ensure goods and services are produced efficiently, in the correct amounts, at the right cost and level of quality.
Supports Production Manager to manage all aspects of the critical path to facilitate on-time delivery for all orders. Enable the best margin for every product and every order. Utilise the company systems to the maximum level to achieve efficiency and transparency across all tasks.
Supports Production Manager to ensure all sourcing, development and manufacturing of clothes is carried out in line with the Ethical, Sustainable and environmental objectives of the company.
1. Supports Production Manager to oversee the Production Process, the planning & scheduling of work and the creation and management of the bulk PRODUCTION CRITICAL PATH. Including: Wearer Trail and Size Set orders.
2. Supports Production Manager in managing and building the day to day working relationship with suppliers.
3. Supports Production Manager in the procurement for the business and the management of Supplier Contracts ensuring contractual SLA’s are adhered to at all times.
4. Ensure fabrics and applicable RAW MATERIALS are correctly recorded on the BOM in Prima.
5. Support Production Manager to ensure production orders (PO’s) are placed on time. Including: Wearer Trail and Size Set orders.
6. Understand and work with the PRODUCTION CRITICAL PATH. – Support Production Manager to plan and schedule the production of all garments to include delivery of all fabrics & trims.
7. Work with the Production Manager to ensure all materials are delivered on time.
8. Ensure FACTORY SCHEDULE WIP and the PRIMA ORDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is maintained and up to date.
9. Supports Production Manager to manage the CRITICAL PATH to ensure all goods are delivered on time. Obtain packing lists from suppliers and inform Production Manager when goods are ready to ship.
10. Ensure PRODUCTION MANAGER, Supply Chain Team, Sales, Account Management, and Customer Service Team, informed immediately of any CHANGES to delivery dates.
11. Complete and close all PO lines, post GRN by Customer Services.
12. Management, coordination and production of MTO’s, post pattern production and handover to QC.
13. Ensure all GOODS delivered match PO’s IN PREPARATION for signing off invoices for BULK PRODUCTION, by the Production Manager.
14. Responsible for the accuracy, upkeep / maintenance of all Production Department documents and files.
15. Support the Production Manager throughout development stage of each project, to ensure product is costed correctly and effectively for bulk production.
16. Chase red seals, pre-production samples and pre- shipment samples from suppliers in line with pre agreed dates with Garment Technologists.
17. Maintain BILL OF MATERIALS (BOM’s) post-handover from Garment Techs, pre-production. Chase ratings information from suppliers, update BOM’s on Prima and advise Technical Team.
18. Improve professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and on the job training.
19. The performance of general TASKS and DUTIES related to your role in order to ensure the smooth running of the SUPPLY CHAIN within the business.
If you have experiernce in the above, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, This is a fulltime postion 5 days a week in the office. Starting ASAP