Riley Studio is a gender-neutral brand with sustainability at our core. On a mission to show that design and sustainability aren’t mutually exclusive, we use innovative waste and recycled materials to create wardrobe staples that will stand the test of time.
Celebrating our two-year anniversary in January 2021, we are a small brand looking to achieve big things leading the way towards a circular fashion future. Awarded the Eco-Age brandmark in 2019, we are dedicated to making the most sustainable products in the most sustainable way, minimising our impact on the planet.
The brand is stocked in Selfridges as part of their Project Earth initiative and has been championed by major UK publications including Vogue, GQ and the Financial Times, winning a number of awards including Brand to Watch by Drapers.
An exciting opportunity to join a close-knit team and play a key role at this critical stage of growth, we are on the hunt for an experienced production coordinator to manage and oversee the day to day production workflow. From development, sampling and fit sessions, through to bulk production, you will be working closely with our key partners to bring our timeless designs to life.
A critical role to the business, we are looking for a dynamic, process driven individual who is looking to grow with the company.
- Lead development and production all the way through from design to delivery
- Create, own and manage the production critical path, liaising with factories on a daily basis to ensure timely delivery
- Manage sourcing and development of all fabrics, materials and trims
- Lead all technical development including tech packs, material testing, fittings
- Plan and place all bulk orders and tracking the production PO’s
- Drive margin targets, negotiating cost prices development and CMT to ensure production budgets are hit
- Solve production issues as they arise and communicate any associated delays and contingency planning to relevant internal teams
- Manage the efficient inbound shipping of fabrics and garments to the UK
- Oversee QC, ensuring quality standards are met and wearer trials are carried out
- Constantly researching new innovative fabrics and sustainable techniques
- Source new suppliers for new product development as well as implementing a contingency plan for existing production
- Work with our partners to hit our sustainability targets and make sure they adhere to our Code of Conduct
- 4+ years experience in production, preferably a luxury retailer
- Experience working in both CMT and Fully Factored production processes
- Passionate about sustainability and a drive to develop the most sustainable collections, constantly looking for new innovative fabrics and techniques
- Highly organised, process-driven and an excellent communicator
- Comfortable managing multiple supplier relationships and eloquent in communications
- Good understanding of garment construction across jersey, wovens and knitwear
- Relentless drive for continuous improvement of products
- A self-starter who can prioritise and manage time effectively, solutions orientated
- Comfortable working in a small, start-up environment with a willingness to getting your hands dirty
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday allowance plus birthday
- Clothing allowance and staff discount
- Flexible remote working
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growth company