Our client is an established supplier of quality apparel to the high street. They are looking to recruit a production manager with a garment industry background to manage UK production.
• Placing work with cmt units and liaising daily. Visiting factories to ensure quality to standard.
• Nurture strong working relationships with high street retailers advising on availability and lead times and processing new orders.
• Creating production schedules based on lead-time of raw materials and manufacturing to meet delivery dates as required.
• Manage scheduling and booking of space with contractors to manufacture products in the UK.
• Manage relationships with all vendors
• Manage inventory of raw materials and critical paths.
• Team management