We are looking for an experienced Production Manager for across multi product garments.
This company is based in the Yorkshire, but they require an experienced Production manager, who can work remotely and come into the office one day a week, ) train is 2 hours from London ).
This company has a small number of suppliers who product garments across Europe.
Within this you'll maintain these relationships, whilst ensuring that the correct product is being produced and delivered , whilst maintaining the critical path.
You will oversee the QC/Tec, and have a strong understanding of the technical make up of a garment across jersey and wovens.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing brand. This is a very hands-on role, as a key team member, your focus will be on the product development lifecycle.
• Manage the production process end-to-end, collaborating with all departments to ensure product lands in the right place at the right time.
• Production management experience, ideally for a fashion brand.
• A good understanding of garment construction and quality management.
• Strong relationship building skills
• Excellent negotiation ability and commercial awareness
• Working knowledge of the entire development process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of production experience
- Strong organizational and managerial skills