This fast paced trend led supplier are looking for an experienced Production Pattern Cutter to join their team. The product is for young trend led fashion in soft wovens for leading e-tailers.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Interpreting fit comments and translating into pattern amendments, ensuring final garment are as required on spec.
- Creating first pattern from sketches when is needed.
- Understanding of how fit amendments can impact on cost and ensuring styles are re costed and production and design team are informed about the changes.
- Liaising with designers and garment tech providing creative input as required to ensure patterns work perfectly. Always thinking how to make the garment easier for production and with a good finishing.
- Offering constructive advice to resolve fit and production issues.
- Prioritising effectively and ensuring patterns and sample are ready on time.
- Putting toiles into work where required, to ensure patterns will produce correct samples.
- Checking the correct fabric for the style and putting the garment to be cut.
- Measuring samples and checking the fitting ensuring they are correct before sending to the costumer.
- Ensuring sealed samples are correct, as required by the costumer, and can be followed for production.
- Creating make up sheets and updating workbooks.
- Ideally 3 years in high street fashion - womenswear (mainly woven).
- Excellent pattern cutter skills.
- Complete understanding of fit and garment construction.
- Understand the production process thoroughly.
- Excellent knowledge about stitching and garment finishing.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet the goals.
- Pro active and good in find solutions.
- Strong time- management skills.
- Able to meet new challenges with a positive attitude.
- Be a good team player able to liaise with other departments.
- Enthusiastic and confident.
£24000.00 - £28000 per annum
020 7433 2542