Salary commensurate with experience
An opportunity has arisen for An Experienced Production Pattern Cutter / Garment Technician to join our friendly Technical team in this successful Online Own Brand company who due to their increasing use of Lectra are expanding their digital team across the business.
- Be able to produce first patterns as well as amend sealed patterns
- Be experienced in using CAD systems such as Lectra Modaris V8r1 / Diamino V6r2, Gerber or Invastronica.
- Able to modify/amend patterns and Grade for production following fit session instructions
- Must be able to follow a critical path and prioritise work flow accordingly to maintain customer delivery dates
- Be comfortable attending fit sessions if required
- Able to maintain and build customer relationships
- Ability to work with product line management software (PLM) is an advantage although experience in similar would be considered and necessary PLM training would be given
- Digital Pattern Cutting experience essential
- CAD Experience essential
- Microsoft Word, Excel.