PRODUCTION & QA MANAGER
To manage the supply base & external manufacturing; production planning & purchasing of the global requirement of product across all Business Units, ultimately ensuring delivery is on time & in full, and to the agreed quality standards set by the Business Units.
- Responsible for delivery of product from conception to ex factory & ensuring most suitable supplier option is used & production is OTIF
- Responsible for on boarding of new suppliers & development of existing suppliers.
- Responsible for managing quality assurance process & ensuring quality is a business focus.
- Manage & develop a production team to ensure required skill sets in place & business processes are aligned.
Key Skills Required:
- Supplier Management
- Quality & Social Responsibility
- Service Excellence
Full job spec available upon application
- Management experience within Apparel Production and Quality
- Menswear product exposure
- Far East sourcing experience
- Clear track record of success within a similar role
A successful and growing International Omni-channel premium Brtish Heritage brand based in Central London, with a fantastic culture.