Production & Supply Chain Co-ordinator
This is an exciting role with a retailer of affordable occasionwear. You will be supporting the design, merchandising, quality control and warehouse teams in day to day production operations within a fast-paced environment.
This role requires someone who is incredibly self-sufficient, proactive and able to adapt quickly to ad-hoc projects as well as completing essential scheduled duties.
• Communicating on a daily basis with QC team to arrange inspection schedule for bulk production alongside critical path
• Tracking all product development, reviewing and updating to ensure all products are delivered in line with deadlines and providing daily updates to central office departments.
• Check that all incoming deliveries have been delivered, packaged and labelled in accordance with our supplier guidelines.
• Manage the checking in and labelling process alongside junior designer and merchandisers for all samples requiring RFID
• Reviewing and approving grading overviews for products to ensure fit meets customer requirements across a range of sizes and products.
• Maintain records of fibre compositions and provide these to relevant departments, ensuring products are labelled with correct compositions and cleaning information and are tested appropriately.
• Ensure all products are labelled in line with product safety regulations and manufacturing guidelines, keeping up to date with all labelling and safety regulations
• Prepare detailed and accurate pre-production reports for the factories
• Check fabrics and trims on pre-production to ensure they adhere to approved sample / swatches.
You will have:
• Experience working in a similar production role
• Fashion related qualification
• Strong knowledge of garment construction, fabrics, trims and finishes
• Experience communicating with factories essential
• Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Ability to plan workload in line with critical path management
• Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
• Commensurate with experience
If you feel you have the required experience for this role, feel free to email or call me directly Claire.email@example.com 01156 970 121
Commensurate with experience