Want to escape the rat race and move to the idilic Cornish seaside? Read on!
A successful and growing, specialist, International wholesale fashion brand with a fantastic culture.
With a strong background in Procurement Management (within FMCG product or ideally Fashion) you’ll be highly experienced in maintaining excellent supplier relationships and ensuring delivery timelines are met. You’ll have extensive experience liaising with third party suppliers, logistic partners and international factories, ideally within the apparel industry. You’ll be able to lead and manage a small team and be brimming with ideas to continue to improve processes and accuracy. You’ll be computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Role in a Nutshell
You will be responsible for ordering stock to delivering the seasonal collections on time in full, whilst maintaining the accuracy of product data, business wide communication and maintaining supplier relationships within strict ethical guidelines to meet company objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Analyse Sales Orders and consumer to propose, optimise and coordinate seasonal buy to planned seasonal budget.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of stock into global warehouses including identifying potential delivery issues and coordinating solutions, escalating significant issues and working to minimize the commercial impact.
- Oversee the coordination of India QC team to ensure capacity to fulfil inline inspections and final AQLs can be completed on time in full to meet delivery plans.
- Oversee all bulk raw material ordering and work with team ensuring timely approvals against the agreed critical path.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with nominated suppliers including packaging source; being the main point of escalation for all production related queries
- Build and oversee relationship with 3rd party logistics provider to ensure best rates, systems management and terms of contract are maintained.
- Manage and maintain all order placements across whole supply chain including bulk shipment approvals, lead times reduced, costs optimised, ethical and organic standards met.
- Coordinate seasonal capacity planning for both raw materials and finished product to ensure availability of production space in accordance with the calendar and delivery schedule.
- Partner with merchandising and buying teams to finalize seasonal supplier contracts, including prices and margins, and provide the business with seasonal analysis across suppliers and categories.
- Management and development of a small team
- Highly experienced in Procurement Management with experience within the FMCG or Fashion sectors.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- Commercial acumen and good analytical skills with the ability to apply sound judgment to business issues
- Experience liaising effectively with 3rd party suppliers, logistics partners or international factories.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to manage and motivate a small team.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy and an advanced user of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of PLM / ERP systems an advantage.