QA Technologist / Garment Technologist - The Role
- Ensure product is fit for purpose and meets safety, customer and company standards
- Work within processes to set clear and consistent guidelines and communication
- Generate product specifications in an efficient and effective manner
- Develop products working with design and production in line with critical path trigger dates
- Effectively communicate all technical information with suppliers
- Develop and coordinate the approval of garments and product components in terms of trims, prints, quality, colour, performance to achieve required standard for sign off.
- Maintain up to date technical standards with a view to demonstrating good practice and ensuring current legislation is met
QA Technologist / Garment Technologist - The Candidate
- Experience within a garment technologist role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in childrenswear desirable
- Good fabric performance / composition knowledge
- Good manufacture and garment construction knowledge
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet critical path deadlines
- Applicants must be able to drive/have access to vehicle.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary. Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.