Success Appointments have an exciting opportunity with our client, a successful high street retailer who are recruiting a QA Technologist across general merchandise to join their team. General merchandise includes Homeware, Stationary, DIY, Gardening, Celebrations, Toys, Seasonal Events.
As a QA Technologist you will be responsible for ensuring products supplied and sold to customers are safe and legal. You will ensure quality, legality and safety of products in accordance with businesses standards, specifications and policies.
- Technical reference for trading teams and stakeholders regarding right first time GM safety & quality
- Develop awareness of GM safety and GM quality standards
- Agreed product specifications in place
- Production of artwork templates for warning requirements
- Approval of product samples for own brand ranges
- Supplier approval and review in place
- Ensure product withdrawals / recalls are co-ordinated to ensure customer safety
- GM safety / quality testing and benchmarking program
- Complete QA reports / scorecards as required
- Ensure the brand and reputation is not compromised.
This role is a mix of home working and 2 days in the office.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package
Job ref: RG-5000849
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.