Quality Assurance Technologist
A leading multi-channel retailer is looking for an experienced technologist to evaluate the quality, performance and compliance across electrical household / garden goods and chemical products.
- Evaluate products to help maximise customer satisfaction.
- Arrange performance testing of products.
- Monitor on-going compliance of products to agreed specifications.
- Carry out product inspection and evaluation activities as required.
- Collate and analyse data and provide regular reports.
- Assist in training staff to achieve quality objectives.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date recordsrequirements.
- Some travel may be required so flexibility is essential.
- Experience of dealing with consumer products particularly in relation to electrical or chemical products.
- A knowledge of relevant statutory requirements and good manufacturing practice
- A background knowledge of regulatory requirements for electrical household / garden goods and chemicals
- Experience of quality auditing
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate complex detail in a simplistic manner
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- Systematic and meticulous approach with good attention to detail
- Driving licence
Commensurate with experience