A new opportunity looking to recruit a Quality Manager (apparel) to work for a market leading brand and manufacturer of highly technical, specialist protective clothing and workwear.
Quality Control Manager - Main Responsibilities:
- To ensure that product specifications are strictly adhered to in bulk manufacture.
- To QC check factories (onsite and 3rd party), production line and delivered goods.
- To support development of the company’s sustainability agenda.
- To work with product development and sourcing to determine the best ethical, efficient and safe sources of manufacture for the brand.
- Travel to sites in manufacturing in Accrington, and oversea’s (FE) will be required
Quality Control Manager – Person Specification:
- Experience within a quality control, supervisor or previous quality management position
- Relevant QC qualifications
- Textile and Far East/ European manufacturing experience
- Previous responsibility for signing off pre-production and production samples in the factory to a pre-agreed specification
- Evidence of resolving QC issues quickly and commercially
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to transform processes and create better outcomes
- Experience of professional workwear market including emergency services
- Second language ie. German/Dutch to liaise with sister offices in Europe
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Company Contributory Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Opportunity to progress
- Ongoing training and development.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11726 AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.