Our clients are a successful garment manufacturer based in the North West . We are now searching for a Quality Controller to join their technical team , You must have a keen eye for fine detail & always want to strive to provide the highest standard for the business.
The Quality Controller is ultimately responsible for the following areas:
- Monitor incoming container deliveries and select styles requiring inspection.
- Visiting factories overseas to ensure production complies with agreed standards.
- Prioritising any urgent / pre-sold styles
- Request carton selection from the warehouse
- Inspect the selected garments from each delivery
- Preparing and submitting goods inward inspection reports to the factories / suppliers, detailing defect and deviation rates found during the inspection.
- Handling and processing customer returns
- Maintaining a customer returns log
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure customer returns are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Approving master samples to be sent to factories to counter sample
- Measuring sizing sets
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Managing priorities in line with stock / pre-sold requirements
- Overall quality levels at 2.5 AQL levels
- Efficient processing of customer returns
- Reducing NCR levels relating to manufacturing quality issues.
KEY REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES
Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Good product technical ability.
- Methodical with an eye for detail
- Basic IT skills in Word, Outlook and Excel
- An understanding of garment construction or fabrics
- A desire to learn about the manufacturing process of clothes
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Overseas travel mandatory
Does this sounds like you ? Do you want to be part of a friendly team that works together to achieve excellent results ? if so , then Don't delay send your CV details TODAY !