We are working to recruit a Raw Materials Buyer for a reputable and thriving retailer who can hit the ground running in a busy yet positive environment. The Raw Materials Buyer will source materials used for men’s, women’s, children’s clothing and footwear and should have experience in a similar role previously.
The Raw Materials Buyer will:
- Report to the Chief Buyer with report findings and any issues with orders
- Liaise with the suppliers of the raw materials on a frequent basis
- Negotiate the best costs and most beneficial purchase prices and delivery dates
- Oversee the raising of purchase orders and ensure all information is detailed on the system
- Use own initiative to respond to any changes with the production plan
The position for the Raw Materials Buyer is initially a 3-month contract however has the scope to be extended for the suitable, driven and hardworking candidate.
c£25k-£28k dependent on experience