Location: Soho, Central London
Employer: Fashion Recruitment Agency
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen within our agency for an enthusiastic Data and Compliance Administrator to join our Team.
We are looking for someone who has the ambition to make a valued contribution in establishing the office environment. The position is for a strong and accurate administrator with great people skills.
This is an admin heavy role, which requires great attention to detail and will be leading on GDPR and Compliance checks for Temporary Workers.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Coordinate temps timesheets and compliance documents
• Process weekly payroll
• Issue invoices to clients on a weekly basis
• Request and allocate POs when necessary
• Create weekly sales report
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
• Provide information to callers.
• Greet persons entering organisation.
• General administrative and clerical support.
• Prepare letters and documents.
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
• Co-ordinate maintenance issues.
• Ensure office supplies are maintained.
• Experience as a Team Administrator in busy environment
• Experience using sage payroll system
• Experience managing a busy switchboard, arranging couriers, booking parking spaces for Directors and visitors and meeting rooms.
• Be able to manage time and balance multiple tasks.
• An interest in Fashion is highly beneficial as is experience in a retail head office.
• Strong communication skills