This is an exciting opportunity for a Regional Merchandiser to join this amazing Sustainable supplement business. You will be engaging with Branch Managers on a daily basis to organise and execute regional merchandising across multiple sites and advise on branch change plans.
Our clients supplements are nutritious, delicious and formulated using the latest research and development. They only use 100% natural, sustainably sourced ingredients and place particular emphasis on avoiding ingredients such as potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate and alcohol that are typically found in liquid supplements.
The client would ideally like the South of England covered for this position
- Working with stores & concessions, to ensure stock is correctly merchandised.
- Support the continued growth of the business
- Drive weekly trading in stores by analysing stock and sales
- Inventory Management
- Review current stock flow processes
- Ensure that a proper level of stock is maintained and that the merchandise is displayed with proper signage and a good shelf placement
- Monitor sales volume, inspect inventory levels and maintain in-store/concession promotional materials
- Resolve issues that may arise as a result of audits.
- Solve problems at the store level to maintain the standards established in the initial sales agreement.
- Manage exhibitions to support the continued growth of the business
This is a really exciting position for someone who loves meeting people, understands store merchandising and wants to be part of the exciting growth of this fantastic business
For more information, please contact Jodie Howell.
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted