Our client is one of the leading suppliers of quality ladies-wear to a worldwide market for more than 25 years. They design and manufacturer quality formal clothing in the Far East, maintaining control of the process from concept through to delivery.
They are currently looking for a Regional Sales Director to join their Vietnam office. You will be managing a team of 4.
- Manage and operate the Sales Department
- Assign tasks to subordinates, supervise, evaluate, support and manage quality of the work done
- Organize the development of regulations, processes, standards and policies in the specialized field of the Department
- Closely monitor the business and financial situation of existing customers and expected customers to advise Chairman the most effective business strategy (potential customers, potential products...) and can have an immediate response to existing customers if there are potential risks
- Prepare annual sales plan to submit to the Chairman for approval
- Set sales target for each sale team and monitor the teams' performance
- Pre-approve estimated FOB costings for each order before submitting to the Chairman
- Approve actual costing and analyze and prevent for future
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the progress and efficiency of sales activities in the assigned region
- Co-ordinate with design to research and analyses new global and regional fashion trends and styles
- Develop relationships with potential customers, sustain relationships with existing and loyal customers
- Prepare annual business plan for the region in charge
- Monitor sales activities
- Research and expand the customer base
- At least 7 years of experience in related fields; 3 years of management experience at similar position
- Experience in working at international fashion company; Understanding of fashion trends, market and garments for women
- Management skills; Negotiation skill; Problem-solving skill
This is a really great opportunity to join a hugely successful company and to continue your Sales Career.
We regret due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted