A highly regarded law firm with offices based in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Paralegal or Solicitor with a PQE of 1-2 years to join its highly motivated busy Residential and Commercial Property department. Immediate start.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with day-to-day workload of both residential and commercial conveyancing from onboarding to post completion.
- Experienced Paralegal or Solicitor 1-2 years PQE
- Excellent knowledge of conveyancing and property law
- Experience in handling a wide range of both residential and commercial conveyancing including repossession sales.
- Demonstrate first class client care and communication skills across all levels.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions.
- To conduct matters having due regard to the policies and procedures set out in the firm's office manual relating to the area of work.
- Responsible for self-development and to comply with firm and regulators training requirements.
- PC literate and good IT skills
- Good time keeping