My client is a lifestyle clothing and accessories retailer, who are looking to recruit a Responsible Sourcing Manager on a 9 month contract to across ladies, menswear footwear and accessories.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the implementation and day-to-day delivery of the Responsible sourcing programme, including:
- Implementation and management of audit programme and responsible sourcing policies.
- Implementation and management of global Verification Assessment programme, liaising with local teams and communicating outcomes with suppliers Collaborating with suppliers and factories to deliver improvements against audit corrective action plans.
- Management of in-factory improvement programmes in India and China
- Managing the Factory Risk analysis and reporting on a bi-monthly basis.
- Performance management and support of the ‘Responsible Sourcing Co-ordinator’
- Ensure sourcing risks are assessed and mapped across the supply chain
- Work closely with the UK sourcing team to ensure challenges relating to responsible sourcing are timely and appropriately communicated
- Driving the delivery of sustainable materials targets.
- Conducting training on sustainable raw materials sourcing and ethical trading where required internally and with suppliers
- Working cross-functionally to support in the delivery of projects relating to the wider Sustainability Strategy, including in-store initiatives and sustainable raw materials sourcing
- Being prepared to conduct ethical audits / assessments at supplier sites, including travel to sourcing countries as and when required
- Supporting on delivery and assessment of responsible sourcing projects, and ensuring information and data for these are well maintained
- Acting as an ambassador within the business for promoting responsible sourcing standards and sustainable material targets
- Contributing to the delivery of communication activity, internally and with customers where relevant
You must possess a good understanding of the garment process, knowledge of the supply chain related to different product types (garments, accessories and footwear) Along with Energy, enthusiasm, drive and a ‘can do’ attitude
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-47951
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.