Working for luxury brand
Your new company
A world-renowned luxury Jewellery brand, working at their offices in London's West End.
Your new role
In this extremely varied role, your duties will cover Retail Operations, Office Management and IT. This role requires you to be extremely hands on and want to roll your sleeves up and get involved with any tasks as necessary.
Day to to duties will include:
- Daily support to retail operations (operational, procedures, reporting, stock analysis, insurance, systems, etc.)
- Retail KPI setting, monitoring, and analysis
- On/Offboarding of store staff
- Organisation of Retail Training
- Manage companies' daily operations and provide daily support/directions to teams
- Manage relationship with external suppliers
- Manage maintenance services (e.g. building maintenance, fire alarm, security systems, photocopier, air condition,…)
- Establish and maintain companies' processes & procedures
- Meeting room management (booking, F&B)
- Courier services
- Filing / Archiving of documents
- IT Coordinator and general support, providing system support and Training to key users
- Setting-up / Maintenance of workstations
What you'll need to succeed
You must have previous experience in a similarly diverse role. You will ideally have worked for a high end, or luxury retail brand.
What you'll get in return
A generous salary of £40-50k + excellent benefits and bonus scheme. You will have a highly collaborative working environment where you will be truly valued. You will be working for a brand with an outstanding global reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.