Exciting role with leading restaurant group!
Hays are recruiting on behalf of national leading Restaurant group who are looking for a Retail / Finance Auditor to join their growing team, as part of their exciting expansion plans. This is a hugely diverse role which will play a key part in the company's continued growth.
Key duties will include:
- Planning Financial Audits by understanding organisation objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls and external regulations
- Identifying risk areas, preparing audit scope and objectives
- Assessing compliance with Financial Regulations and controls by executing audit program steps
- Examining and analysing records, reports and documentation
- Assessing risk and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance
- Identifying process weaknesses, inefficiencies and operational issues
- Completing audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings
- Communicating audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings, highlighting unresolved issues, reviewing working papers, preparing final audit reports
- Recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment and motivational practices in the internal control structure and in operating processes, identifying root causes
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks
- Contributing to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements, exploring new opportunities to add value to the organisation
- Helping others to accomplish related job results as and where needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Restaurant experience is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate well with non-financial individuals on procedures and processes
- Confident, meticulous and Self-starter
- Professional and logical
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Solid attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Must be confident in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Desirable experience in Stocklink or similar system.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.